Revolutionary New RADAR
Revolutionary New RADAR
Eagle 3 Directional RADAR offers front and rear scanning mode in the smallest mounted RADAR on the market.
Outstanding features to look for:
- Front and Rear Scan Mode switches display to the target of interest (patent pending)
- Faster processing provides greater targeting range and improved target acquisition
- TruTrak™ with patent pending Wireless Speed Sensing (WSS) eliminates VSS and controversial OBD II use
- Improved performance in poor weather (WSS)
- Automatic radar log stores locked target data, fork tests and GPS marked location to internal memory easily downloaded to spreadsheet.
- eFork™ electronic tuning fork in remote control replaces traditional tuning forks
- Automatic fork test method with mandatory option simplifies testing procedures (patent pending)
- Fan noise and interference learning
- Recertification notification with optional lock out (patent pending)
- DuraTrak™ tracking bars improve target confidence (patented)
- QuikTrak™ one button target tracking with lock (patented)
The color touch screen display changes color and position with front and rear target tracking. The user selectable options include one, two, three and five color options. The radar can be completely controlled with the touch screen, front panel or RF remote and doesn’t require the remote to be fully operational.
Customers love the new Eagle 3. Here’s what they are saying:
- More than 71% of Eagle 3 users polled agreed that the Eagle 3 consistently acquires Stationary and Moving Opposite targets at a notable greater range than their current RADAR.
- 100% of those polled agreed that the Eagle 3’s use of different colors and change of display position to indicate front and rear targets is easy to use and understand compared to their current RADAR.
- More than 92% of users polled agree that the Eagle 3 display in daylight is easier to see when comparing to their current RADAR and 100% agree the display at night is more favorable.
- 92% of those polled liked that the Eagle 3 uses satellite signals to verify the patrol speed and to enable Automatic Mode Switching.
- More than 78% agree that the Fan Noise Learning feature blocks unwanted fan noise that plagues other RADAR.
- Lt. Douglass of the Harris County Sheriff’s Office had this to say, “It’s awesome! If it was a fighter jet, it would be an F22!”
The new Eagle 3 is available with directional Ka-band antennas.
Take a look at some quick video demos:
- Eagle 3 in scan mode showing 3 color display
- Eagle 3 electronic fork test
- Eagle 3 in stationary mode showing 3 color display
- Eagle 3 moving, same direction showing 3 color display
- Eagle 3 with lock on fastest target
- Eagle 3 in moving operation with lock on fastest target