It is now more important than ever to know how to safely clean and disinfect your speed and video equipment properly. Here is a list of do’s and don’ts:
- It is best to clean your equipment with a detergent or alcohol based cleaner. There are several available like Armor All disinfecting wipes.
- If using detergents or chemicals, use the recommended ratios and be sure that these cleaners are safe for car interiors, glass and touch computer screens.
- Do NOT use any cleaning products that contain Ammonia (Windex, Lysol, etc.) as they can be harmful to the plastic and rubber components if used regularly.
- You should never use a mineral based solvent.
- You should be aware that some hand lotions contain castor based products. Prolonged exposure can be harmful to the control buttons on your equipment and remote controls.
Also be aware that maintaining the proper care of your equipment will increase the longevity of the product. Stay safe!
Contact us if you need more information or have a question about one of our products.